Home | View Properties | Sole Mandates | Selling Tips | Selling? | Buying? | Contact Us
During the process of selling property, a lot of expenses are incurred such as: telephone, cell phone, advertising, internet, advertising consumables, office rent, petrol & other transport expenses such as repairs, services, licences, insurance, etc. and if a house is on open mandate, luck works as such that the agent that works the hardest on a property more that likely does not sell that property.
When an Offer to Purchase has been signed, the agent's/agency's work is not done. In fact most of the work now only start:
* Arrange finance:
- arrange & collect all documentation
- arrange for a financial institution to evaluate the purchaser
- assist with the valuation process
* Assist the attorneys with collecting information
* Assist in obtaining electricity and beetle certificates
* Continuous liaison between seller, buyer, attorneys and any other parties involved.
Homemakers offer the following services:
Selling of properties:
- draft a marketing plan if it is a sole mandate
- advertise the property as per the marketing plan
- show the property to potential buyers
- conclude deal
|Valuation of properties for marketing purposes|
|Property investment advice|
|Financing of properties|
and........all of this is done FREE of charge if your property is not sold!!!
Back to the Top